Lent is just around the corner, and so this year I've decided to write a short series over the next 40 days looking at the forty days that Jesus spent in the wilderness, and the temptations he faced.
I'll post a new blog each Sunday of Lent looking at each temptation, and then finish the series just before Easter Sunday looking at “how was Jesus a sacrifice?”.
- Temptation one: Pride (1st Sunday of Lent, February 18, 2018)
- Temptation two: Worship and Glory (2nd Sunday of Lent, February 25, 2018)
- Temptation three: Testing God (3rd Sunday of Lent, March 4, 2018)
- Temptation four: Complacency (4th Sunday of Lent, March 11, 2018)
- Topical: What did Jesus sacrifice? (5th Sunday of Lent, March 18, 2018)
- Topical: How was Jesus a sacrifice? (6th Sunday of Lent, March 24th, 2018)
- Celebration: O Death, where is your sting? (Easter Sunday, 1st April 2018)
Stay tuned for the first installment in a few days time, and if you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe so you will be notified by email when each new post goes out!
Enjoying this? Consider contributing regular gifts for this content on Patreon.
* Patreon is a way to join your favorite creator's community and pay them for making the stuff you love. You can simply pay a few pounds per month or per post that a creator makes, and in return receive some perks!